Thursday, October 12, 2017

Miss You card with LDRS!

Hello and Happy Thursday!!  I wanted to share my latest DT creation for LDRS Creative.  This card uses  a lot of different dies.  All the products in the shop go together SO well!

Today, I chose an image from All Dressed Up.  These stamps are among my favourites.  So much fun to colour their outfits!!  This set is an amazing deal!  It's called Girl's Night Out and it includes 3 different girls, each 4" tall!!


I hope you'll check out the LDRS Blog for all the details and links to the products I've used!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone and thanks for stopping by!!

Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Picture of me in my younger days ;) Love how you've created the scene from all the different Dies. Looks like a fun company. I need to check out if one of my UK shops stocks it. I love a nice image to colour and they are similar to Stamping Bella. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...