Friday, October 20, 2017

Guest Post #3 for Craftin Desert Divas

Hi, friends!!  Today is the third card I made using the adorable new Nice List stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.  I had so much fun using this set.  In fact, this is a record for me!  I have never used a single stamp set for multiple cards...ever.  It was actually fun and challenging at the same time!

Today, we are going to use the a couple of the cute critter images.  This time, I created a scene with one of the cute reindeer and the squirrel.


I started by stamping and colouring with Copics then fussy cutting the images.  For my scene, I knew I HAD to use the newer Fall Border Dies!!  This is a must have set of dies in my opinion!  I started by cutting the tree line and snow bank out of white cardstock.  I knew I wanted all my edges to have that great stitched detail, so I simply placed the pieces into the smallest rectangle die from the Fancy Frames Die Set, this way they matched perfectly with the blue background.

This card came together quickly.  Everything was mounted with a combination of foam and liquid adhesive.  I added white gel pen snow to the blue panel and a lot of glitter pen to the tree line.


I love the way this turned out!!

Thank you for stopping by!  I have ONE more card to share with you this week, so stay tuned!!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...