Monday, May 15, 2017

Trio of Cards!!

Hello!!  I'm back to share another project for Studio Katia!!  The weather here in Manitoba has been a bit awful.  SOOOO windy!!!  So, I spent basically the weekend in my craft room, but I'm not complaining about that!

I made three cards for today's post but before you say "THREE?!?", let me tell you how quick and super simple these are.  There is basically no colouring and no fussy cutting.  Just three stamped images, some embossing powder and some die cutting.  That actually does sound like a lot of steps but really, these cards came together quick!

I used A LOT of Studio Katia products on these cards so I hope you'll stop by the Blog for all the details!!



See you soon and thanks for popping in!!!

Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...